Why Choose OCCI?
- Cost: OCCI is one of the lowest priced culinary schools in the nation. The program is designed to allow for two full years of federal financial aid including, grants, low interest loans, and work study.
- Length of Program: Culinary and academic classwork is completed in only 12 months, followed by a 3 month externship during which you put your new knowledge to work.
- Location: The majestic Oregon Coast with lots of opportunities for fun in and out of the classroom.
- Facility: A brand new $3.5 million building with three classroom kitchens.
- Degree: Associate of Applied Science: Culinary Arts Associate of Applied Science: Baking and Pastry Arts
- Housing: On-campus, apartment-style housing with all the amenities including, satellite TV, Internet, local phone, and a variety of meal plans.
- Outdoor activities: Hiking, boating, sailing, crabbing, clamming, fishing, hunting, sand dunes, kayaking, white water rafting, biking, world-class golf, bird watching, disc golf, and more.
- Cultural activities: Art museums, historical museums, seven local theater companies, and concerts.
- Campus Culture: The opportunity to live on campus gives OCCI students a true "college experience" and the flexibility to participate in college sports and other activities.